ConcreteDNA’s AI-powered concrete monitoring, data management, and mix selection solution helps busy contractors make informed decisions quickly, optimize labor and resources, reduce embodied carbon, and accelerate project timelines — all without compromising on safety or quality.
When concrete is on the critical path of your construction schedule, can you really afford to wait for lab results? Get continuous, accurate, and real-time strength and temperature data, ensuring you always have the most up-to-date information at your fingertips.
• Use real-time monitoring and AI predictions on concrete strength and temperature to strike formwork up to 40% faster.
• Make faster, safer decisions on post-tensioning, formwork removal, road openings, and more.
• Ensure project milestones are met by reducing wait times associated with traditional third-party lab testing.
• Reduce costs associated with unnecessary lab testing, rework, and delays by using real-time data to streamline operations.
• Get the data you need to decide labor force resourcing, materials supply, precast delivery, and more.
• Benefit from efficient mix designs, ensuring the best quality concrete without overspending on over-designed mixes.
• Monitor temperature differential limits to avoid cracking.
• Minimize safety risks associated with premature formwork removal or post-tensioning.
• Provide an audit trail for quality assurance and safeguard against potential disputes with irrefutable data on in-situ maturity testing.
• Wireless sensors send concrete data to the cloud for real-time access from any device, anywhere.
• Easily align with your concrete producer on mix adjustments or changes based on real-time feedback from the project site.
• Gain access to remote or on-site technical support for sensor setup and platform usage.
• Better understand concrete performance to inform low embodied carbon mix requests.
• Confidently adopt sustainable mixes while maintaining high-quality concrete — and meeting your schedule.
• Differentiate your bids by showcasing the innovative use of sensor technology, ensuring quality, safety, efficiency, and sustainability.
"ConcreteDNA has let us save 3 days on every pour. With the real-time data and AI predictions, we're striking formwork as soon as possible, rather than waiting for lab results which can come in days after strength has been reached."
Don't leave huge savings on the table, take your project into the future of construction.