Now that you have created a pour, you are ready to register your Signal sensor with a tail.
Before you begin
- Ensure Bluetooth, Location Services and Internet are switched on
- Select the pour in which this Signal device with a tail will be installed
- Remove the card to activate your Signal device
- Secure the Tail to your Signal device
How to register a Signal Device with a tail
- Tap ‘Add Sensor’
The App will remind you to secure a tail to your device
- Scan the QR code on your Signal device
- Tap ‘Add Tail’ then Scan the QR code on the Tail
- Tap ‘Confirm’
- Wait for the firmware update, then for configuration to happen.
- Great! You have registered your Tailed Signal Device.
Now that you have registered your Signal sensor, you are ready to collect some data using the ConcreteDNA App