A Signal Live collects data from other Converge devices, and uploads this data to the Converge platform.
This allows you to have a wireless and automated system that gives you live information about your construction site.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Plan the location of your Signal Live, and the sensors you want live readings from
- Find a central and open location to place the Signal Live
- 5m (16 feet) is the maximum distance from the Signal Live to your Signal devices
- 10 Signal devices can connect to the Signal Live at a time
- Open the case and connect the USB-A end of the black cables to both batteries, and then the USB-C ends to the Signal Live.
- Once the batteries are connected to the case, the LED on the gateway will start to “breathe” white.
- Tidy up the cables and close the case, making sure that the box is sealed using the clips.