Now that you have created a pour, you are ready to register your Signal sensor.
Before you begin
- Ensure Bluetooth, Location Services and Internet are switched on
- Select the pour in which this Signal device will be installed
- Remove the card to activate your Signal device
How to Register a Signal Device
- Tap ‘Add sensor’
The app will remind you to secure a tail to your device if you intend to use one
(See: How do I Register a signal sensor with a Tail)
- Scan the QR code on your Signal device
- Tap 'Confirm'
The app will remind you to again secure a tail to your device if you intend to use one
- Wait for the software update
- Great! You have registered your device.
Now that you have registered your Signal sensor, you are ready to collect some data using the ConcreteDNA App